From responsive design to comfortable back-to-school customer experience, this week’s best in customer experience has a lesson for everyone.
1. Beyond CRM: Managing the Customer Experience
In this article by John Goodman he identifies 4 process actions, 4 technology requirements and three ways to get started, all of which will enhance CE and maximize the bottom line.
2. How Customer Experience (CX) Mapping Helps to Revitalize Your Marketing Strategy
In Kinshuk Jhala’s article he explores the importance of revitalizing your marketing strategy by helping to develop a new P or S strategy, or by employing cross channel modifications and advocacy reinforcement. I think you’ll find Jhala’s article both positive and perceptive.
3. Think Beyond Just Responsive Design for a Great Customer Experience
In this article by Sheryl-Lynn Collins, she describes the significance of responsive design but perhaps more importantly she outlines just what responsive design will NOT do for you.
4. The Power of Emotions in Customer Experience Management
If you’re struggling to figure out just what is involved in customer emotions, then Terence Chan’s article will provide you with an excellent analysis of emotional empathy in order to get at exactly what your customers care about the most.
5. And one by me- Tips for a Comfortable Back to School Online Shopping Experience
Finally this article will provide you with five tips for a comfortable back-to-school online shopping experience for your customers. I think these tips will provide you with some key strategies to make use of the back-to-school market.