1. Customer Experience Superstars: Their Celebratory Give & Take
This article by Kate Nasser speaks to the importance of how super stars of customer care interact with their customers to inspire daily excellence.
2. Customer Experience 101: Navigating today’s data minefield
Chris Ward’s article about sifting through and finding important data is excellent. If you have difficulty navigating information about your customers, this article will provide excellent direction.
3. How to Monitor The Health of Your Company’s Customer Experience
Ajit Ghuman’s article about the importance of employee engagement and the responsibility of your organization in delivering quality experience is strong. This article ensures that you’re properly assessing your CE blindspots.
4. Management Skills Do Create Customer Experiences
This article by Errol Allen was an insightful piece about the importance of management on customer experience. It’s too long been overlooked and Allen’s article outlines just how detrimental poor management is to the customer experience.
5. How Providing a Personalized Customer Experience Dramatically Transformed One Company Interview with Practice Fusion Operations Associate
This article by Matthew Thomas is an interview which helps outline the ways Practice Fusion works to develop usability, strong customer experience and more.